French Tax


French Taxes1st For French Property is pleased to be partnering with French Tax Online, a Certified Chartering Accountancy firm dedicated to providing its clients with full taxation and company management service since 2005. Their team is fully bilingual and experienced in accounting and taxation. Based in the South of France, the company specialises in French investments and particularly for customers from all around the world who have assets in France or are planning to do so. Their team members will provide the necessary expertise to help you to comply with French tax obligations and declarations.

They provide a wide range of services including:

  • French rental income return
  • French SCI tax return
  • French income tax return
  • Company incorporation and closing
  • Full accounting services
  • VAT returns and refunds
  • Advisory
  • French tax representative

Since Brexit British citizens (just like other non EU citizens) must appoint a tax representative for the sale of their French property when the value is over 150,000 euros. Their purpose will be to calculate the capital gain (or loss) and they will take full liability for the final calculation and payment of taxes to the French tax office.

You simply need to fill in the form below and a member of their bilingual team will get in contact with you and then take care of your request based on its complexity and deadline.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Telephone No. (required)


You may also be interested in these two articles:

Struggling with French Tax Declarations? Let French Tax Online Help You

Selling Your French Property? You May Need A Tax Representative