CHATEAU AND OUTBUILDINGS CLOSE FROM PUY DU FOU
Estate of 5.8 hectares consisting of a 19th C. CHATEAU of 600 m² on 3 levels. Entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, study, library, 10 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 shower room, dressing room, cellar, winter garden, convertible attics, cellars. Park of 2 hectares of woods and park and 3,5 hectares of meadows, pool, well. Several outbuildings including a separate accommodation of about 100 m² offering living room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms, and other dwellings in need of conversion. Final renovation works needed in the chateau.
MAIN LIVING ACCOMMODATION
On ground floor :
- Hall 20 m², marble floor,
- Living room about 75 m² with marble fireplace and wooden staircase,
- Library 44 m² with parquet floor, marble fireplace, wooden panels,
- Dining room 27 m² with tiled floor and marble fireplace,
- Fitted kitchen of about 42 m² with terracotta floor, stone fireplace,
- Study 18m² with marble floor,
- Cellar, shower room, WC.
On first floor :
- 6 bedrooms from 16 to 30 m² each on parquet floor,
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 bathrooms in need of conversion
- Passageways with many store rooms, WC.
On second floor :
- 4 bedrooms from 20 to 25 m² each
- 1 bathroom in need of conversion
- Separate dwelling including :
Living room 23 m² with tiled floor,
Kitchen 9 m²,
4 bedrooms from 9 to 13 m²
- Garage, workshop, kennel.
- Well, pond in need of reflooding.
- Oil-fired central heating
- Swimming pool, 2 small lakes.
- Septic tank
- Slate roof in good condition,
- In need of decoration works.
(For more info. or to book a viewing - please complete...)
Why not set up a property alert? You will hear about new properties matching your search criteria when they are added to the website.Alert Me!