Spacious village house and courtyard, fully restored in Monpazier in the Dordogne
Very pretty and comfortable village house with 4 bedrooms, all have their own ensuite shower, washbasin and toilet en suite. There is a spacious living/dining room leading into a modern kitchen with separate scullery, separate laundry, large storeroom and a light-filled courtyard.
Built in 1353, this property is full of character, retaining its original features, yet fully renovated with new insulation, new electrics and new double glazed windows.
The property is located between the walls of one of the Dordogne's most charming medieval villages with many shops and restaurants, all within walking distance, a large market on Thursdays and many interesting Perigord sites to explore nearby.
A rare find considering the quality and size of the property.
On the ground floor :
- Entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, downstairs toilet with washbasin (14m2)
* - Open plan living/dining/kitchen (48m2) with cosy wood burning stove and double doors to the courtyard (18m2)
* - The kitchen is separated from the dining room by an arch
* - A scullery (6m2) with double sink, dishwasher, worktop and storage space
* - Laundry area (6m2) with large sink and worktop and storage areas
* - Storage area (also for wood) (16m2) with solid oak doors to the courtyard and to a pedestrian walkway outside
* - An internal courtyard with exposed stone walls and a stone bench along one side (18m2)
* - All floors on the ground floor have recent tiling
* - Landing (12 m2)
* - Hallway (5m x 1m)
* - Master bedroom 1 (18.5 m2) with exposed beams and stone walls
* - Bedroom 2 (16 m2)
* - Bedroom 3 (14.5 m2)
* - Bedroom 4 (14 m2)
* - All four bedrooms have a private en-suite bathroom with a shower, washbasin and toilet
* - Most floors upstairs have original timber floors
- electric central heating and wood-burning stove,
- double glazing throughout
- new electrical wiring
- mains drainage
- ADSL, WIFI
- DPE not rated due to being a holiday home
A beautiful property in a peaceful and protected location with lots of history !!!
Owner Property Tax : €1137
Provision for Purchase and Notary fees: €19.600
(For more info. or to book a viewing - please complete...)
Why not set up a property alert? You will hear about new properties matching your search criteria when they are added to the website.Alert Me!