Spacious restored stone house in the center of Monpazier in the Dordogne.
Very charming and immaculate village house with 125m2 of living space, set in one of the most beautiful medieval villages in Dordogne. It has a large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area, 3 bedrooms on 3 floors, 1 ensuite bathroom with the attic bedroom and another family bathroom for the 2 other bedrooms on the 1st floor. It has been very nicely renovated, with new electrics and beams, as well as a new roof. The quality of workmanship, bathrooms and kitchen are truly outstanding.
This lovely, light and airy property is set within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. A real little gem!
* -125m2 of living space, over 3 floors
* -Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area (54m2) with grey slate floor and exposed stone wall and beams
* -Kitchen units have been hand-made
* -Oak stairs to 1st floor with a large landing (15m2), oak floors, skylights
* -Two bedrooms (12.5m2 and 12m2) with oak floors, sharing a family bathroom (6m2) with large walk-in shower, washbasin and WC
* -On the 2nd floor is a third bedroom (30m2) with parquet floors and 4 low built-in cupboards. The ensuite bathroom (6.5m2) has a large walk-in shower, washbasin and WC
* -The bathrooms have been very nicely done with Italian showers, grey tiles, all in a modern style
- oil-fired central heating
- mains drainage
- new roof
- single glazing
- DPE not rated due to being holiday home
Owners property tax: €214
Provision for purchase and legal fees: €13.000
(For more info. or to book a viewing - please complete...)
Why not set up a property alert? You will hear about new properties matching your search criteria when they are added to the website.Alert Me!