Sale - House Les Herbiers
On a 15th C. stronghold, dominating a valley.
For old stones and heritage lovers.
Half of this ancient fortified main building is remaining with over 300 m² as living space, flanked by 2 towers, and a park of over 3 hectares partly sloping getting down to the river below.
Period architectural details show how the old building was very well preserved, improved and restored.
This Logis, nowadays in a L-shape, consists of :
On ground floor
- Entrance 11 m² with staircase ;
- Kitchen 28 m² with outdoor access ;
- Dining room 46 m² with large fireplace, French ceiling and access to cellar ;
- Large living room 38 m² with monumental fireplace,
terracotta floor, French ceiling ;
- Bedroom 16 m² with shower ;
- Cellar 21 m² ;
On first floor
- Landing leading to :
- Large room 53 m² with exposed beams ;
- Bathroom 12 m² ;
- In the southern tower, a bedroom of 27 m² with ancient fireplace and ancient potager ;
- Living room / library 47 m² with monumental fireplace, period terracotta floor, French ceiling and outstanding views over the valley ;
- In the northern-eastern tower, a bedroom of 23 m² ;
- Bedroom of 23 m² ;
- Shower room of 3 m² ;
- Boiling room 18 m² with condensing boiler (2019) and two tanks of 1000L
- Hangar at the entrance
Independant hot water tanks for showers and baths, windows partially replaced, roofs and skeletons in very good condition (2007), septic tank (does not conform), electricity dating from 2007.
In a hamlet, in calm setting, on a former stronghold, surrounded by a pleasant park
5 min from all amenities and services
Between Chantonnay and Les Herbiers
40 minutes from Cholet and La Roche-sur-Yon
1h from Nantes, airport
1h from the ocean
(For more info. or to book a viewing - please complete...)
If you would like more help with your French property search, send us your wish list and we can request that our local agents send you personalised property suggestions.Your French Property Wish List
Why not set up a property alert? You will hear about new properties matching your search criteria when they are added to the website.Alert Me!