BEAUTIFUL MILL OF THE 14TH CENTURY
Wisteria and roses cascading down the walls, mature trees on grassy lawns, nightingales and fields full of wild orchids. The beautiful gardens provide an attractive setting outside when enjoying the pool or one of the terraces and can be seen from indoors through the windows like pretty, framed pictures.
A superbly equipped kitchen generously appointed is adapted for up to 12 people being in the house comfortably
A fully closed pool area. Nearby pleasure lake with canoeing and boating.
15 mins to the town of Cahors steeped in history, beauty and world-renowned wines with its daily covered market or the open market held on Wednesdays and Saturdays
Located in the Bouriane on the edge of Quercy and Périgord - two beautiful regions of South West France on the doorstep
property is composed of:
- Entrance hall, storage rooms
- Reception room of 60m2 with fireplace double open on a large living room and a kitchen
- Large glass doors provide access to a beautiful shaded terrace that leads to a beautiful landscaped garden
- Heated pool of (12 x 6) secure, large terrace with stone pavement
- The two floors include 6 bedrooms including a master suite of 30m2, 4 bathrooms and 3 toilets.
- Central oil fired heating
- An outbuilding with a part office and part barn.
- This mill includes land of about 6 hectares mainly of woods and some praire
(For more info. or to book a viewing - please complete...)
If you would like more help with your French property search, send us your wish list and we can request that our local agents send you personalised property suggestions.Your French Property Wish List
Why not set up a property alert? You will hear about new properties matching your search criteria when they are added to the website.Alert Me!