Perfect maison de maitre with parkland, outstanding vie...
* Vues, symetrie, luminosite
This superbly presented property has an in-out drive with grand wrought iron gates leading into a beautiful courtyard formed by the mellow facade of the house and the its harmonious long barn. The whole property is surrounded by beautiful meadowland with mature oaks perfect for a horse owner. Sunny and shady terraces throughout meaning you can chase the sum or the shade all day long. Beautifully terraced pool area with wooden decking and a stone slab dining terrace wrapping around to the front of the property off the kitchen
There is parking in the original barn now used as a form of a carport and a second set of gates to facilitate in and out driving. The long barn has hard standing on the ground floor and a full first floor with potential.
* Entrance hall, double doors with grand staircase 26.9m2 double doors right into
* Formal salon, 43m2, with fireplace french windows out onto the terrace double windows over the pool terrace. Walk -in wine cellar off.
* Double doors into living room with dining area 37m2 picture windows over courtyard, fireplace with wood burner with back burner servicing the radiators
* Study 6.4m2
* Kitchen dining room, 49m2, with a picture windows south to the mountains and bespoke tall windows overlooking the garden. Fully fitted & equipped with marble worktops.
* Laundry room with door to terrace come for machines 22m2
* Orangerie, 10m2 glazed on three sides and built in former water tower Overlooking for orchard and south to the panoramic view
* Spacious downstairs cloakroom WC wash-handbasin
Wooden floors throughout
* Landing17m2, french window and Juliet balcony
* Master bedroom 28m2 with french window with Juliet balcony double doors with dressing room 4m2 with shelving
* Master bathroom ensuite, 10m2, with bath wash hand basin and walk in shower, WC
* Guest suite, 29m2, again with french window with Juliet balcony, fireplace with built in floor to ceiling walnut cupboards on either side
* Ensuite bathroom, 13.2m2 bath, generous walk-in shower, basin and WC, view south
* Half landing4.5m2
* Bedroom three, 29.7m2, two south facing windows to the mountains
* Ensuite shower room, 6.8m2, smart walk in shower wash and basin WC
* Bedroom 417.7m2 window over pasture
* Ensuite shower room, 6.2m2, with walk-in shower WC and wash and basin
* Dressing room area, 8.7m2, with a 4m wall of built-in cupboards and access storage area and full height loft with loft ladder
* 4.3ha of formal gardens, meadow and woodland
* Long barn, 100m2 surface area
* Car port, 96m2
Mandate Nº 1270. Agency fees paid by the vendor.
City Marciac 32230
House type Bourgeois
Surface 350.00 sqm
Livingroom 43 sqm
Plot size 43630 sqm
Nb. bathrooms 5
General condition In excellent condition
Openings PVC, Double glazing
Sanitation Individual, Not conform
Kitchen Fitted and equipped
Swimming pool Yes
Property tax 1 102 €/an
(For more info. or to book a viewing - please complete...)
If you would like more help with your French property search, send us your wish list and we can request that our local agents send you personalised property suggestions.Your French Property Wish List
Why not set up a property alert? You will hear about new properties matching your search criteria when they are added to the website.Alert Me!