Large house in Chaillac with up and running Bed & Breakfast
Plot Size (m2): 750
This spacious, well planned and well-maintained house offers that opportunity. It is in the centre of Chaillac, a lively village surrounded by rolling country-side and offering a selection of village shops, bars and services as well as a lovely lake for swimming or fishing. The A20 motorway is 15 minutes away making the house an ideal stopover location for guests looking to break a long journey. The larger village of St Benoit-du-Sault is under 10 minutes drive away and is a tourist attraction being officially ranked as one of the most beautiful villages in France. As well as being picturesque, it has a supermarket and more shops and businesses. Within an hour, you can be at the International Airport of Limoges with daily flights to regional UK airports.
- Main entrance - tiled with main staircase to 1st floor
and access left to:
- Living room ? tiled (32m2) with inset wood-burning stove and exposed beams.
- Dining room - tiled (21m²).
- Fitted Kitchen - tiled (14m²) (sink).
- Side entrance and hall ? tiled (9m2) with 2nd staircase to 1st floor, storage cupboards one of which houses a hand-basin.
- Separate lavatory.
access right to:
- Office - tiled (16m2)
- Laundry room - with plumbing for washing machine
- Annex/apartment (also has independent access)
- Sitting room - tiled (20m2)
- Bedroom - tiled (16m2) built-in storage cupboard and access to the cellar
and en-suite shower room - tiled (8m2) (walk-in shower, basin, lavatory)
- Fitted Kitchen - tiled (11m2) (sink, plumbing for washing machine) includes small separate hall and street access.
Cellar - cement floor with hot water tank
1st floor (from main staircase):
- landing - parquet.
Bedroom 1 - parquet (18m²) walk-in storage cupboard and en-suite shower room - tiled (7m2) (walk-in shower, basin, lavatory)
- Bedroom 2 - parquet (40m²) walk-in storage cupboard and en-suite shower room - tiled (11m2) (walk-in shower, 2 basins, lavatory).
- Stairs to large attic (which could be converted)
1st floor (from 2nd staircase):
Bedroom 3 and 4 - (12 and14m²) walk-in recess with basin
- Shower room - tiled (2m2) (shower)
- Lavatory - tiled. 2nd hot water tank
- Bedroom 5 - under eaves built-in cupboards
- Bathroom - tiled (2 basins, bath).
Large single garage and separate attached workshop.
Private garden. The total plot is 757m² with a tarmac drive and owner's private parking area.
Drainage: mains drains. Double glazing throughout. Electric roller shutters. Heating: inset wood-burning stove and electric radiators.
Note: We update our website advertising daily and remove properties that we know are under offer or sold. If we are still advertising a property, it is, to the best of our knowledge, still available for sale.
We try to include All of the general information we have regarding each property in the write-up so please try to avoid a generic "more information please" e-mail to us. However, if you have any specific questions you would like answered please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll do our best to answer them for you!
Outbuildings: Large single garage with attached workshop. Wooden cabin
(For more info. or to book a viewing - please complete...)
Why not set up a property alert? You will hear about new properties matching your search criteria when they are added to the website.Alert Me!