Riding and Holiday\'s Court in the Gascogne
Plot Size (m2): 300
· Fantastically quiet situation in a small dead end
· Good infrastructure
· Dwelling house (1905), reason-redeveloped from 2003 to 2012 (roof removal with insulation, electrical system, heating pipes, baths, floors, walls)
· Living space a total of approx. 300 sqm
o Principal domicile (approx. 175 sqm)
o Two holiday apartments (100 sqm and 30 sqm) at ground level, with own terraces
· Central heating in all 3 flats (gas and a modern wooden heating, solar)
· Floors: Tiles, wooden planking
· Roof: predominantliy brick, partly with fiber cement records covered
· Garden with fruit-trees, flowers and roses pathes
· An open stable appropriate for horse with fastened outlet, riding place, roofed Roundpen and enough pasture surface (nearly 15 ha, incl. 1 ha of wood and a small lake)
You are interested?
If request we send to you with pleasure more details (photos, floor map and ground plan).
o.n.o. 385.000 - no commission
(For more info. or to book a viewing - please complete...)
Why not set up a property alert? You will hear about new properties matching your search criteria when they are added to the website.Alert Me!