Sale - Farmhouse Salignac-Eyvigues
The Main House (dating from between the 16th and 17th centuries):
On the ground floor:
- large, semi-fitted kitchen with inglenook fireplace, large fitted wooden cupboard, quarry tiled floor and original front door leading to the south-facing courtyard.
- south-facing bedroom with French windows to the front courtyard, wood floor
- a living room with fireplace, south and north-facing windows.
- a large, high ceilinged room with monumental fireplace dating from the 16th century, exposed beams and wood floor
- a bathroom with bath, washbasin and bidet
- separate toilet
- access from the house to the numerous cellars and outbuildings.
On the 1st floor, a south-facing corridor leading to:
- 2 large bedrooms with both south and north-facing windows and wood floors
- 2 smaller bedrooms with north-facing windows and wood floors
- a staircase leading up to the attic area with more convertible space
- a south-facing courtyard enclosed by stone walls and large wrought-iron gates
- a north-facing courtyard enclosed by stone walls and small gate
- to the left of the house, adjoining the house are a number of outbuildings (barns, stables, old workers quarters), all in need of restoration although all structurally sound.
- on the west side of the building is a non-attached pigeonnier typical of the region in good condition.
- behind the house on the north side is an old stone bread oven in need of restoration.
Around the buildings are around 1.3 hectares of attached grounds, partially wooded.
A rare find with lots of charm and huge potential, absolute peace and quiet with the possibility of acquiring more land (up to 60 hectares) and a further number of farm outbuildings, all attached to the property.
Facilities: oil-fired central heating, mains water and electricity, non-conform septic tank, rainwater reserve.
Purchase costs and taxes : 22 600 (approximately)
(For more info. or to book a viewing - please complete...)
If you would like more help with your French property search, send us your wish list and we can request that our local agents send you personalised property suggestions.Your French Property Wish List
Why not set up a property alert? You will hear about new properties matching your search criteria when they are added to the website.Alert Me!