Sale - Village house Belves
A large house with original features in the heart of the village with lovely south-facing views over the rooftops and the countryside around.
Main features :
- 150 m2 of living space, 6 rooms
- large fitted kitchen with wood floor (23 m2)
- large living/dining room with French windows to the terrace and 2 windows south, wood floor
- large lounge with 2 set of French windows to the south-facing terrace, newly-laid wood floor
- 4 bedrooms with wood floors (24m2, 23m2, 16m2, 11m2), all with north facing windows
- 2 shower rooms (3m2 on the ground floor, 5m2 on the first floor)
- convertible attic with wood floor (around 55 m2)
- lower ground floor with cellars (around 100 m2), access from the front terrace
- electric and wood fire heating
- partial double glazing
- mains drainage
- recentrer rewired electricity
- new roof in 2002
- ADSL broadband, WIFI
A spacious property with some works to finish, in walking distance of all amenities, ideal as a primary or secondary residence.
Owners property tax : 299 Euros per annum
Provision for purchase costs and legal fees : 11 000 Euros (approx.)
(For more info. or to book a viewing - please complete...)
If you would like more help with your French property search, send us your wish list and we can request that our local agents send you personalised property suggestions.Your French Property Wish List
Why not set up a property alert? You will hear about new properties matching your search criteria when they are added to the website.Alert Me!