Price Reduction - 4 bed stone property , magnificent views, barn 3.5 acres, North Dordogne
The house includes on the ground floor:
- a living and dining room with corner kitchen (~30 m²), fireplace and wood burner, terracotta tiled floor, exposed beams, original wooden stairs
- room serving as corridor (~5 m²)
- bedroom 1 (~15 m²), exposed beams, wooden floors, fitted carpet
- bedroom 2 (~11 m²), built in cupboard, wooden floors, fitted carpet
- tiled bath and shower room (~8 m²)
- toilet (~2,5 m²).
- a lovely large living room (~50 m²), exposed stone walls, and beams, chestnut ceiling and chestnut floorboards
- bedroom 3 and 4 (~14 m²), parquet floor
- attic space.
Beautiful park and garden attached to the house with a shed, a well, orchard, and a terrace (~28 m²) with fitted BBQ.
Opposite the house
- a large barn (~385 m²) including a former accommodation to renovate (~45 m²), cellar,
former sheepfold (~40 m²)
The property is at the end of a lane that becomes a pathway so therre is no passing traffic and is very private.
Overall area approx. 1.43 hectares.
(For more info. or to book a viewing - please complete...)
Why not set up a property alert? You will hear about new properties matching your search criteria when they are added to the website.Alert Me!