Apr 152021
Selling Your French Property?  You May Need A Tax Representative

If the time has come to sell your second or holiday home in France, British owners, as non-EU citizens, must now engage a Tax Representative to handle the calculation and payment of their Impôt sur les Plus Values, or Capital Gains Tax (CGT). Who pays CGT? In France, CGT is payable on the sale of […]